Wednesday, July 31, 2013

One Small Step...

So here's my first post on my brand-new blog. You'll have to bear with me because I've never been a great writer, it actually scares me. ALOT. But I am extremely determined to finally get my blog started, so I'll just have to learn through the process. I strongly encourage you to go and read my about page to get a feel for why I started this blog and chose the name. I don't really know how to write a "first post" so I'll just list a few goals that I have for the blog, ok?

  1. Document different experiences in this adventure called marriage.
  2. Create (and feature other blogger's) DIY Tutorials for all sorts of different crafts.
  3. Create (and feature other blogger's) recipes 
  4. Have fun!

With love,

3 comments :

  1. Yeah! So proud of my little girl and so looking forward to seeing your life unfold before us.
    XOXOX
    Mom

    ReplyDelete